Too lazy...

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:37 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PMP450i 900MHz

Looks like no, user guide seems to say both AP and SM use the same bracket as
PTP650?

I guess the plastic thing on the back isn’t very “industrial”?

I haven’t seen a 450i SM yet.  Assuming it’s the same form factor as the 5 GHz
450i SM, those are shipping, surely there are some in SLC you could look at if
you call around.