There was an adapter to hang a FSK AP on the side of the 5.7 3 port sector
antenna as a way to ‘make up’ for the inability of the 450AP to interoperate
with the FSK radios.

I don’t know of anything ever made for the 3.65’s.  The antenna is identical I
believe, so it’s probably a matter of ordering just the mounting plate.   I
don’t know that it has a individual part number.  So far I think we have just
used the stand-alone mounting brackets for the 450AP’s that we don’t mount
directly to the antenna.

Mark