I believe Matt addressed this a few weeks or a couple months ago when someone else asked. It's the same Laird antenna, but you cannot separately order the 450 mounting plate for it. Just buy some of the MTI articulating mounts or the identical thing from KP and just mount the AP on the mast.

Either that, or ask Chuck to make some and modify the antenna yourself?