Yeah not a bad idea.  I haven’t had a good or bad experience with swapping
heads on these.  I know they aren’t that finely tuned for the frequency.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric