But the list doesn’t see it, only you.  I think it is a gmail artifact.

From: Josh Baird
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 12:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Testing 123

Double email (when you send) seems to be normal for whatever reason.

On Nov 30, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:

  I'm going to counter this with my experiences...

  I could receive list mail, but I wasn't subscribed. How?

  Requested removal again, this time I stopped getting mail.

  Requested list again, authorized the list and amazonses. Now when I send
mail, I see it hit twice... Once from "afmug", once from amazonses.

  Using google mail.