From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 1:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Testing 123

Guys,

I need to jump in here.  There is nothing going on with the list... hasn't
missed a beat in about 6 months.  AWS has been rock-solid for us.

However, if you have any delivery problems (AWS not able to talk to your
mail server) you WILL get put on the AWS suppression list, and we have to
submit to have you removed from that list, which happens very quickly.

I know that one of the suggested fixes for any AFMUG mail related concerns,
has been to unsubscribe, then resubscribe, that is only a fix for a very
small number of cases.   You are welcome to try that as it doesn't hurt
anything.  Again though, if your problems related to non-delivery of mail to
your server for any reason, that problem is only fixed through submitting to
AWS to get off the suppression list.

Paul

  _____