Can't you buy the needed parts and configure the PCB the way you want and do it all yourself? Like with a built-in RJ45 input?

On 11/30/2015 4:43 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
That’s a nice one.
*From:* Mathew Howard <mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, November 30, 2015 3:40 PM
*To:* af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] DC-DC Converter
Here's one that's a bit smaller, but probably still too big. who knows if it will be around for awhile... it's direct from China, but there's a ton of this sort of stuff on ebay and amazon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-DC-LM2596HV-Buck-Converter-5V-60V-to-1-25V-26V-Power-Module-48V-to-3V-5V-12V-/301216970372?hash=item4621ee3684:g:Y98AAOSwq5lTnr-E