Thanks for the reply Matt, glad to hear from cambium on the matter.

I'm going to try the planet one that I linked to (it's a 30w 802.3at gige)
which it sounds like will work to power just the SM.

If nothing else we will use the PTP650 POE.

Sean

On Friday, December 4, 2015, Matt Mangriotis <
matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com');>>