No worries, you are on the right track, and asking the right questions..... The
document, while it says a lot, it also leaves another very interesting question
unanswered, with a very casual implied answer....

See if you can read between the lines and figure out the 'it' !

:)

(ref: Movie City Slickers .... 'it' is different for everyone ! )

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street