Yep, that's it. There you go.

On 12/4/2015 3:25 PM, Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
Since inquiring minds want to know...

Here is the Word on this topic from Cambium... (While this was titled 2.4Ghz, as per them, it applies to their 5ghz as well).

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

    *To: *af@afmug.com
    *Sent: *Friday, December 4, 2015 4:15:55 PM
    *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] to slant, or not to slant - that is the
    question

    The Atheros chipset differentiating between the Mimo chains does
    not have to do with 45º slant vs 90º…  it means that chain A and B
    on one radio can be H&V or V&H while chain A and B on the other
    can be H&V or V&H interchangeably with no loss because and the
    chip will just cross them over as needed.  This means that hooking
    up the antenna cables “backwards” won’t effect anything.  It
    doesn’t mean that the orientation of the antenna is irrelevant.

    The energy received by an antenna that is out of phase with
    another antenna is much less then if it was in phase that is a
    principal of radio that no chipset will ever overcome.  Now… maybe
    you can make a magic antenna that is “multi phased” such that it
    can tune in a 45º phase offset signal well.  I suspect that the
    Cambium equipment when properly matched will both have the same
    polorization.

    I believe that if your having the same outcome on slant or not
    slant it would be due to one chain being refracted.  For example
    if your horizontal chain was fine but the virtual chain was
    refracted off something such that the wave was on or near a 45º
    slant then you would have the same basic performance regardless of
    a standard or slant orientation.  This however is a path issue not
    a design characteristic of the chipset or antenna.

    FYI, linearly polarization is not a reference to the polarization
    being on a vertical, horizontal or slant axis but a reference to
    the way the wave propagates, circular polarization is an
    alternative to linear polarization not “slant".

    Sincerely,
    Joshaven Potter
    MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, UACA
    Google Hangouts: yourt...@gmail.com <mailto:yourt...@gmail.com>