define legally
If a bear shits in the woods, will tight shoes cause callouses?

I dont know why any of you want these killing machines, the government has
guns, and we pay them to protect us. Your gun, if you hand it to a bad guy,
is 100% of the time going to be in the bad guys possession, and if that bad
guy happens to be 5, youve just given a child a handgun, are you saying we
should arm children? Why are you trying to kill children, children are the
future, teach them well and let them lead the way.

Imperialist scum be furthering decline humanity. Mighty leader will devour
you in fear.

​