L-com is where I mostly look for RF connectors, cable assemblies, etc. It's not cheap, but I do so little with it anymore it doesn't make sense to order the parts and put together what I need when I can just buy it and work on something else until it shows up.

On 12/9/2015 12:23 AM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
It seems my old supplier for this stuff is long gone...

Does anyone have a good, inexpensive, source for various RF adapters, connectors, and test/jumper cables? It seems all the sources I can find anymore are scarily expensive (i.e. pasternack) or sell products of really crap quality. The last company I bought stuff from sent some interseries adapters which actually were manufactured so poorly that they would destroy anything they screwed into - including the other adapters which were included in the package.

Any inexpensive sources for this type of stuff out there? Especially somewhere with a good selection.

--
*Forrest Christian* /CEO//, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc./
Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> | http://www.packetflux.com <http://www.packetflux.com/> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian> <http://facebook.com/packetflux> <http://twitter.com/@packetflux>



Reply via email to