We use RF Industries
<http://www.rfcoaxconnectors.com/product-categories-Kit-Unidapt.html>. Not
sure if they are considered expensive. They always work and make an adapter
kit that lets you "build" an adapter for just about anything. I guess it
depends on what you are doing. I have to be able to make a connection from
and to just about any cable and rarely know what is going to be there when
I get there.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Try Shireen inc
> On Dec 9, 2015 7:26 AM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> There is a company that must have split off of Pasternak that has a
>> catalog remarkably similar to Pasternak.  Just cannot remember the name.
>> Prices are not much lower.  There is always Ebay if you are willing to
>> wait.
>>
>> *From:* Forrest Christian (List Account) <[email protected]>
>> *Sent:* Tuesday, December 08, 2015 11:23 PM
>> *To:* af <[email protected]>
>> *Subject:* [AFMUG] inexpensive (not cheap) RF connector/adapter source.
>>
>> It seems my old supplier for this stuff is long gone...
>>
>> Does anyone have a good, inexpensive, source for various RF adapters,
>> connectors, and test/jumper cables?   It seems all the sources I can find
>> anymore are scarily expensive (i.e. pasternack) or sell products of really
>> crap quality.   The last company I bought stuff from sent some interseries
>> adapters which actually were manufactured so poorly that they would destroy
>> anything they screwed into - including the other adapters which were
>> included in the package.
>>
>> Any inexpensive sources for this type of stuff out there?  Especially
>> somewhere with a good selection.
>>
>> --
>> *Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
>> Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602
>> [email protected] | http://www.packetflux.com
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>
>> <http://facebook.com/packetflux>  <http://twitter.com/@packetflux>
>>
>>

Reply via email to