To be clear, this will not be a standard in any way. It's just to fill a need
where I see one. Something for the little guys like myself. This will not be a
solution for those big customers since it will be limited to billing/CRM.

I'm not doing this for profit. I'm doing this on the side and the numbers
should make it break even.

Eric, I really like that comic strip, it is exactly what I was thinking when I
thought of doing this. Haha.

There is NOTHING on the market like it though. Something that works, that is
nearly free, that is for the very small guys where every single penny counts.

If nobody in the world uses this system but me, then I'll still feel it was
worth my time. My partners are volunteering their time and so am I, so our cost
will be very low to develop this.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield