I used to modify cheap switches to do passive PoE, which would work that
way... I just had pins 4/5 & 7/8 on all the ports hard wired to the DC
jack, so essentially all the ports were PoE in and out. It's pretty simple
on 10/100 stuff... of course gigabit would make it a lot more complicated.

But I've never seen anything built to do that.