From: Josh Baird
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:52 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 48v Rectifier Recommendations

Check Emerson Netsure (211) or Eltek for rectifier solutions.

On Dec 31, 2015, at 12:45 PM, David Milholen <dmilho...@wletc.com> wrote:

  I throw this name out there alot but dont know if anyone ever bites because
the Cheaper solutions prevail.
  When it comes to power I do not want to keep going back to revise or figure
out what doesnt work.
  �
  Have a look at these babies from Duracomm. The price is right on these to. We
are having to update a majority of our sites since the release of pmp450i
  We also invested in the dc -dc converters and isolators for the -48 needed
for ptp microwave gear.

http://www.duracomm.com/product-category/rack-mount-power-supplies/he1u-mu-series/

  �