From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of David Milholen
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:45 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 48v Rectifier Recommendations

I throw this name out there alot but dont know if anyone ever bites because
the Cheaper solutions prevail.
When it comes to power I do not want to keep going back to revise or figure
out what doesnt work.
�
Have a look at these babies from Duracomm. The price is right on these to.
We are having to update a majority of our sites since the release of pmp450i
We also invested in the dc -dc converters and isolators for the -48 needed
for ptp microwave gear.
http://www.duracomm.com/product-category/rack-mount-power-supplies/he1u-mu-s
eries/

�