Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 8:42 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] Blocking Tech Savvy person from Porn

We're dealing with a customer who is trying to block porn from their
house.  The person who has the 'problem' is tech savvy, and is using VPN
Services.  Is there any way to block someone like this?  I'm guessing
any content filtering wouldn't work because the VPN is terminating on
the computer behind the router.  Any sort of IP or DNS Block they would
be able to bypass.  Is there any way to stop a tech person from getting
what they want?  Right now our only thought is to put in like a 10k/s
queue on their connection during the overnight hours. Other options?