That was my thought, there's always a way around. Where there's a will, there's a way.

On 1/4/2016 9:50 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:

He can probably shift quite a few ports/methods around, or create vpns he controls to amazon., etc. Or Tor. Etc etc for every solution you come up with, there's a way around it.

Also, this is a social/hr "issue". Treat it as such.