From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 10:29 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Blocking Tech Savvy person from Porn

We used Lightspeed solutions at district but pricey.....Untangle is free and
full version is low cost..

On Jan 4, 2016 8:42 AM, "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:

  We're dealing with a customer who is trying to block porn from their house.
The person who has the 'problem' is tech savvy, and is using VPN Services.  Is
there any way to block someone like this?  I'm guessing any content filtering
wouldn't work because the VPN is terminating on the computer behind the router.
 Any sort of IP or DNS Block they would be able to bypass.  Is there any way to
stop a tech person from getting what they want?  Right now our only thought is
to put in like a 10k/s queue on their connection during the overnight hours.
Other options?