From: "Craig Baird" <cr...@xpressweb.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 11:44:30 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Blocking Tech Savvy person from Porn

It depends on just how tech savvy the person is. We had a similar
situation a while back. Customer's kid was using VPNs to bypass
whatever controls the customer had in place. We sold the customer a
Mikrotik, and set it up to block the standard VPN ports. Problem
solved--at least so far. The kid wasn't tech savvy enough to
circumvent that. Obviously, that could change.

Craig