I have a terrible time wrapping my head around -48vdc. I'm hoping you guys can help. I've got a Cambium PTP820S that I'm going to be putting on the same tower with several Mimosa B5s. The 820S is apparently -48vdc, while it appears the Mimosa is +48vdc. I'd like to power both with a Meanwell AD-155C with a 48v battery string. So... what are my implications here? Will having both -48 and +48 radios on the same tower, coming from the same power supply end up shorting through the tower? What's the best way to do this short of using two separate power supplies and battery strings?

Thanks!

Craig