I would never suggest giving them access to the network without valid
credentials .. exception being if you have a walled garden deployed and can
segment them into a completely isolated area.

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 10:13 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RADIUS

You think so? You're saying you think that a user that enters an invalid
username and password should still get access to the network? I guess if you're
giving the credentials to end users, it might make sense, so it's clear to them
that they entered it incorrectly. If you're putting it into your radios
exclusively though, it seems like you might not want to give a user any access
at all if they're just trying random passwords.

--
Simon Westlake
Skype: Simon_Sonar