All great ideas.

From: Jeremy
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2016 7:15 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Non penetrating mounts

(not for a 25g in the last example.  That was just a good ballast ring example)

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Just thinking out loud here....how much extra work would it be to make it
also able to be used on a peak? I mean, if you are making "one non-pen to rule
them all", it would be adjustable for pitch, pipe size, and for peaks.
  https://www.talleycom.com/images/MTSRT-PM-B_big.jpg

  Also, perhaps it would be able to have some type of add-on purchase which
could add a larger ballast for 3-4" pipes 10' tall. Like, if you had this (but
adjustable)
  http://www.3starinc.com/images/super/ROHN_JRM23855_800x600t.jpg

  ...with the ability to add an outer ring and make it into this:
   http://www.3starinc.com/images/super/ROHN_25GBRM_800x600t.jpg