I lived in Argentina and never thought their beef was all that special. I
ate a lot as everyone wanted to take me their favorite "parilla". I also
spent a year in Brazil and went to the original Fogo de Chao in Sao Paulo
right before they opened one stateside in Addison back in 98. They invited
me to their grand opening event in Addison after finding out I was from
that area. They are all pretty good. Some have better salad bars than
others, but the meat is about the same at all of the ones I have been to.
There are like 20 different ones here in DFW. The "nice" ones in Brazil are
something to behold though. The salad bars have lobster, crab legs,
oysters, and the desert carts are out of this world. They even bring around
special liqueur carts with chocolate shot glasses for after dinner drinks
if you can stuff any more into you gullet. I have yet to find one here that
is as good as the ones in Sao Paulo.