Or any place in Kansas City.  I remember a weeklong conference in KC and eating
excellent steak or barbecue at a different restaurant every night.  Seemed like
you couldn’t go wrong.

From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:49 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rodizio

Best I ever had was in a small chop shop restaurant in Cody Wyoming.  Like
candy!

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
jbroadw...@converge-tech.com

On Jan 13, 2016, at 12:39 PM, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
wrote:

  I had the best prime rib I can recall at a place called La Estacion in
Fajardo.  I think it was their special that day, garlic spiked and amazing.