I think im not clear here, both connections are on our network, the fiber
is something we are leasing and reselling, its just dedicated
infrastructure for that customer. Handling th eoutbound routing from the
CPE router I can do with these policy routes, that I already have, its
primarily getting traffic on our OSPF network to come back the right way, I
dont want statics or policy routes on the other routers on the network
unless I can deliver it dynamically.

I would liketo be able to use some filtering within the inbound OSPF if
possible to populate the outbound routing where feasible

I should probably provide a diagram