From: Christopher Gray
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 1:57 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Transfer 3.65 License?

I'm working to see what the options are with the current licensee. I've
received some info from the FCC.

Transferring is apparently both possible and easy, but you have to transfer the
entire license, and I am only taking one location out of an existing license.

According to the FCC, leasing is not possible in 3650:
"One may be able to obtain service from an existing 3650 licensee (NN radio
service) as long as this licensee is a common carrier. Leasing is not possible
in this band."

The current licensee may just let me use them, but I don't think they are going
to want to work with me after the transfer is complete. They're really looking
to get completely out. Thank you for the suggestions.