"I see white space".

Ken Hohhof wrote:
I think TVWS is like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense.
*From:* David Milholen <mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:12 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Runcom TVWS
TVWS has its place for now in low demand environments ie telemetry, utility and industrial. As far as end user I would be prone to make a showing in places where dial up or satellite is the only option. Plus with so many restrictions its about as good as 2.4 with no interference as far as range. Until restrictions on power and height are lifted and bit per hertz is increased I am not impressed with the band yet.