Any recent E-band radio will be at least QPSK and uses a 1 GHz wide
channel. The old first generation Bridgewave, E-band and Gigabeam products
were, if I recall right, 5 GHz wide each direction.

Newer stuff is capable of operating at 16QAM and/or 64QAM in even smaller
channels for real 1 Gpbs FDD, but is very susceptible to rain. You need
quite a strong signal to maintain 64QAM modulation vs. what you can do with
a 1GHz-wide, QPSK modulated Bridgewave link that has a +18 or +19 Tx power.
It doesn't help that the Siklu radios are only +8.

Current Bridgewave or Siklu 80 GHz links use a single polarity for 1Gbps
FDD. You can install a setup with two dishes, four radio heads and two OMTs
and operate in both polarities for 2 Gbps FDD.

Or you can buy the new 3 Gbps Bridgewave radio which is $$$$$$.

I assume you're asking about 70/80 for use in PR, which is a really bad
rain zone...  You'll be limited to very short distances even with +19Tx
power radios and 52dBi gain dishes, if you want a statistical five nines
link availability/uptime over a full year.