From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 9:08 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Auditing IPpay

We pay like $100 a year for an efax account.  Customers get a toll free number
to fax to, we get it via email.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jan 17, 2016 9:30 AM, "Mark Radabaugh" <m...@amplex.net> wrote:

  Fax - an obsolete technology that just needs to FOAD.

  For what it’s worth http://www.vitelity.com/services_vfax/ works really well,
or if you want to run the platform yourself http://www.faxback.com

  The customers with check bouncing issues probably don’t have access to a fax
in any case.   The comment on security issues was in relation to having an
image of the check floating around in email, which is a potential liability I
don’t need given the customers propensity to get their email passwords hacked
on a regular basis.

  SMS to a cell phone might not be bad other than I don’t like giving everyone
(and certainly not disgruntled suspended customers) our cell phone numbers ;-)

  Mark

    On Jan 16, 2016, at 4:39 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>