From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 3:49 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Fluke 87

I bought mine new at the store, but that was around 1999 I think.  Still looks
almost news.  Batteries seem to last forever.  I still have the box, I just
checked to make sure it is indeed a Fluke 87.

Sometimes I wish I had a Simpson 260 with the mirrored scale.  I never owned
one myself, but always had one on the bench at various places I worked.  Along
with a Tektronix 7000 series scope, HP204C oscillator, HP400FL AC voltmeter,
and HP6236B power supply.