As I'm sure others have, I was lured by the siren call of a cheap meter (or two or three)... They all broke, and at the worst possible time.

Then I bought a Fluke, and it has been my go-to meter ever since. Works better too.

There's got to be some parable about buying cheap tools.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>