From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Faisal Imtiaz
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 8:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Great, now Netflix customers are calling ME for blocked
Netflix

What is you ASN ? I will be more than happy to check if I see anything odd.

Also, Netflix has different IP's in different parts of the country they use for
sending the video streams.
We typically don't see the same prefix advertised by them via different pops
they have.

Plus, not sure if you already got hold of them... you can reach them via email
to their NOC cdnet...@netflix.com<mailto:cdnet...@netflix.com>

If you give a shout out them on Nanog mailing list, you are very likely to get
a fairly prompt response from their technical team.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email:
supp...@snappytelecom.net<mailto:supp...@snappytelecom.net>