Lucky you.

Here is what they told me on Oct 30 2015.

And the ticket is still pending, meaning I’m on a wait list I guess, but no end
in sight.
--
ARIN has reached full IPv4 depletion. There are currently no IPv4 blocks
available to fill your request. You can find more detailed information about

https://www.arin.net/resources/request/ipv4_countdown.html

If our review of your request finds a justified need for an IPv4 block, you
will be offered the option to be added to ARIN's IPv4 Waiting List. You can
find more information about the IPv4 Waiting List at the URL below:

https://www.arin.net/resources/request/waiting_list.html

If you plan to deploy IPv6, you have the option to submit a separate request
for an IPv4 /24 every six months from a block specifically reserved to
facilitate IPv6 deployment. You can find more information about this special
policy at the URL below:

https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#four10

If you plan to request IPv4 addresses via an 8.3 Specified Recipient Transfer
or 8.4 Inter-RIR transfer you have the option to request a pre-approval for up
to a 24-month supply of IPv4 addresses. To request a pre-approval, follow the
instructions at the URL below:

https://www.arin.net/resources/transfers/preapproval.html

Note that while you can opt to go on the IPv4 Waiting List and receive a
pre-approval, you will be removed from the waiting list if you use your
pre-approval to receive IPv4 addresses via transfer.

Please provide the following information to help us evaluate your request. If
you have any questions about the requested items, please contact ARIN's
Registration Services Help Desk at 703-227-0660. Note that due to the processes
and procedures in place for IPv4 depletion, our response time to IPv4 requests
is currently three to five business days rather than our published time of two
business days.