Yeah but they are not interested so much in /24’s as you mention …
time/effort/paperwork etc isn’t worth it possibly although current rates would
value it at $2k or so :)

It’s larger blocks such as /16 and /17 blocks where they get excited ..

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:57 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Great, now Netflix customers are calling ME for blocked
Netflix

That sounds like a lot to the buyer.

But I have a customer sitting on a pre-ARIN /24 (not sure if those can be sold
the same way), but I wouldn’t even suggest he sell it for $200.  Not worth the
time and trouble.  It’s like the people who email me offering $150 for a 4
letter domain I own, ignore the fact I wouldn’t sell it for less than $10K, why
would I even spend my time on the paperwork for that little money?  I assume
the brokers take their cut as well.