I'm installing my first Ceragon links, IP20 series to be exact. I have them
up and linked and I am stuck on this idea of Services and Service Points.
Services in this software seem analogous to software bridges. For example
there is a Management service that you are supposed to add service points
to for each interface you want to be able to manage the radios from. I was
able to add Eth1 to that service and then I was able to manage the radios
from the Eth1 on the POE.

Now that they are aligned I tried to traverse the link and was unable to. I
take it that I need another Service with service points on the radio
interfaces as well as the Eth1 on each end to make one big bridge but that
doesn't seem to be working.

Does anyone know how this is to be done?

-Ty