I don't see Cambium's UGPS mentioned in any of these discussions. Is this because no one uses them? Is price the reason?

-----Original Message----- From: George Skorup
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:39 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450 Watchdog resets - was: To Cambium With Love- Replace the bad ePMP units.

Forrest, have you ran these same tests on your regular 10/100 PMP/PTP100
SyncInjector? I'd guess it's no different than a CMM3. With the regular
450APs, I see no reason to go GigE since they can't do >125Mbps aggregate.

And I really hope Cambium is listening to you. A software solution to
compensate for this long cable issue is obviously easier for everyone.