Eaton Network Card-MS
Works with the model. you have to be careful to get the model with the
external batt connections if you need that as not all models have it. The
1U I just bought does not have the management as it was for a client that
didn't need it. The one thing I don't like is even if you get the 1100 watt
1U model it only comes with 3 rack ears. Why 3? because they expect you to
use two on the bottom in a sideways wall mount application. I like having 4
ears for those heavier ones so you can center mount with ears on both sides
of a two post rack. They have the holes spaced correctly to do it but don't
give you the extra ear. The good news is it uses what seems to be a pretty
standard config and I have been able to use other rack ears I had lying
about.