From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 6:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] OT Leather Gloves

My production guys that do the tower mounts can go through a pair of gloves in
a day sometimes.  We are really lucky if we get a week out of a pair.  Anyone
know of a place where we can get them in bulk for the weld shop?  We are paying
about $17 a pair.  This is not welding gloves, the welders get their own for
that.  This is just for moving the steel parts around, cutting, grinding,
forming, deburring etc etc.