+1000
for this solution.. Unless you invest the time and effort to build a custom solution like towercoverage I dont complain about the number of customers it has brought to us and the countless times it has saved us on truck rolls for invalid service. Also, the EUS data alone is very helpful when determining new site locations.
We have 4 new sites going up this year because of that data.
U-Verse is our only real competitor in a couple of these areas. If I could only sell TV i would have it in the bag :)