From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 10:53 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Who is using towercoverage.com?

I don’t see how they fund it all without expanding the USF contribution base to
include broadband.  It seems like a question of when, not if.  Unless
Republicans have enough power after the election to actually take a small
government, free enterprise, anti crony capitalism stance and tell people to
pay for their own broadband or move to the city.  Maybe if Trump wins, he’ll
get Mexico to pay for it.