From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:02 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 100Gbps

http://www.fs.com/c/100g-transceivers_1159
On Feb 5, 2016 12:01 AM, "Sterling Jacobson"
<sterl...@avative.net<mailto:sterl...@avative.net>> wrote:
So... Let's just say, for a minute, that I could sell Adobe a 100Gbps line.

What would that be priced at?

I think I can do it technically with a pair of fiber I can get end to end.

Are their LD optics at 100Gbps yet?

Or are we still talking dense wave multiplexing?