From: "Faisal Imtiaz" <fai...@snappytelecom.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2016 8:57:58 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 100Gbps

It's not un-common to do 100Gpbs as follows:-
Bonding 10x 10G circuits
Bonding a combination of 40G circuits.

providing 100G switched transport is easy.
Having a router, to do 100G transport is not,
Expect to pay approx $100k for a router (loaded ready to go, on the 2ndary
markets)

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom