Enclosure Hub shipping isn't too bad.  I just looked and we paid $35 for
shipping last order which contained:

Qty: 4
20 x 16 x 8 - Quick Release Latch Flat Cover

I don't have a Saginaw invoice handy, but I don't remember them being too
bad either (they are close to us as well).  If you want to talk about
expensive shipping, look at what you paid on your last Streakwave shipment
(one that didn't ship from Ohio).  :)

Josh

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:53 AM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think I'm going to largely use Saginaw going forward. I didn't realize
> they were as close as they were. On these larger items shipping always ends
> up being ridiculous, but if I can send someone to go pick it up even
> better. Enclosure large enough for anything I'd ever need for $200.
>
>
>
> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
> Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>
> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
> The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>
>
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Josh Baird" <[email protected]>
> *To: *[email protected]
> *Sent: *Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:44:47 AM
> *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] weatherproof enclosure
>
>
> We have been using these lately:
>
>
> http://www.enclosurehub.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=923
>
> We also use the metal enclosures from Saginaw, but they are much heavier.
>
> Josh
>
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Tim Reichhart <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> what are you guys using for weatherproof enclosure? I am looking for one
>> that can host an small miktroik router and 4-6 poes with cable what do you
>> guys say to use?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to