That's why WAV, Baltic and CTI get most of my business, they're all nearby. 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 

Midwest Internet Exchange 

The Brothers WISP 




----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Baird" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:57:50 AM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] weatherproof enclosure 


Enclosure Hub shipping isn't too bad. I just looked and we paid $35 for 
shipping last order which contained: 


Qty: 4 
20 x 16 x 8 - Quick Release Latch Flat Cover 


I don't have a Saginaw invoice handy, but I don't remember them being too bad 
either (they are close to us as well). If you want to talk about expensive 
shipping, look at what you paid on your last Streakwave shipment (one that 
didn't ship from Ohio). :) 


Josh 


On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:53 AM, Mike Hammett < [email protected] > wrote: 




I think I'm going to largely use Saginaw going forward. I didn't realize they 
were as close as they were. On these larger items shipping always ends up being 
ridiculous, but if I can send someone to go pick it up even better. Enclosure 
large enough for anything I'd ever need for $200. 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 

Midwest Internet Exchange 

The Brothers WISP 






From: "Josh Baird" < [email protected] > 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:44:47 AM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] weatherproof enclosure 




We have been using these lately: 


http://www.enclosurehub.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=923 



We also use the metal enclosures from Saginaw, but they are much heavier. 


Josh 


On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:23 AM, Tim Reichhart < [email protected] 
> wrote: 

<blockquote>
what are you guys using for weatherproof enclosure? I am looking for one that 
can host an small miktroik router and 4-6 poes with cable what do you guys say 
to use? 








</blockquote>


Reply via email to