That's a little higher than when we first started with canopy but not
significantly so. On the other hand, I'd rather buy something from Satan
than Patrick.
In my mind, it comes down to how little you have to baby an installed user.
You can afford to pay more for the CPE if you never have to think about it
again. If the customer has good service ask the time they won't view a
service issue as an opportunity to shop for a replacement and truck rolls
cost a lot more than most consider. Of course this also means you are
spending good money in the rest of your network so it is reliable as well.