From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 10:49 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] xG Technology - Public Safety and Telemedicine Private
Mobile Broadband Wireless Networks

Hum ?  The Jesuits taught me to be a critical thinker... I think the Tecate
wore that down....the XG guy is former Marine colonel and went off the
technology to war experiences and soap box... he did threw out allot
communication lingo but he said he was not RF expert.  He was interesting and
informative but didn't understand when I asked why these  agencies choose 5GHz
and 4.9GHz for their backhauls. ..he went on about processor speeds and
Software Define Radio... he mentioned early in his speech that his gear can
work from 300 MHz to 3.2GHz and that lots of communications ARE going to be
jammed while Quico is in Juarez.   Should be a fun week ...Nuntius Sunctus...
If your WISP gets knocked off the air due to a papal visit, can you claim it as
an “Act of God”?