Ha..   he did say something about replacing LTE.    He had some 5GHz gear
on his mast made by them along with 900.....my wife went me to meeting and
afterwards thought he avoided my question on 4.9 because I told him his
three 5Gig links were causing problems for some WISPs located above him.
Damn great place to test my Force 200....hum...BTW. maybe we can have lunch
or dinner during Tessco event.  I enrolled in several classes.