From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:41 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] First attempt

I feel like there's something wrong with me that I watched that whole thing,
and found it interesting :P

I agree with what Faisal about segments starting too quickly, it seemed like
you cut yourself off a bit a few times. But overall, it wasn't bad at all.

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>